The Faculty of Arts and Humanities are pleased to present the Decolonisation Lecture Series. This series will include speakers whose work challenges dominant colonial perspectives. The hope is that by showcasing important work on decolonisation – of curricula and research agendas – this series will begin to provide the resources and renew motivation for academics and students seeking to decolonise their research, teaching and learning.
Please find more information about upcoming events on this page.
- Feminism as Racist Backlash, Prof Tommy Curry (14th March) – Recording available HERE
- “Can Decolonising the Curriculum Transform Higher Education?”, Dr Manjeet Ramgotra (24th March)
- Dr Leon Sealey-Huggins (18th May)
- Prof Rachana Kamtekar (25th May)
- Dr Kadija Sesay (15th June)